1. Welcome to I've Had That a place where as a community we can catalog and discuss cigars, beer, and whiskey. Please register and introduce yourself.
    Dismiss Notice

Stout Stone's Chai-spiced Imperial Russian Stout

Discussion in 'Beer Database' started by 4dr2seater, Apr 15, 2015.

1. 4dr2seater

4dr2seater Had too much
    Inner Circle Member

ImageUploadedByIve Had That1429089963.050491.jpg

So this is a well made craft beer and it tastes pretty much as it sounds. It smells of chai and coffee and for the most part tastes that way but with something kind of off or overly aromatic in the taste if a taste could be overly aromatic. That might not make sence, sorry. It's really intense. I also don't like it and do not plan on buying it ever ever ever ever again. That said I am so glad that I ever did try it. It's a bit life changing. And being that this beer is awesome even just for it's existence I do highly recomend everyone try it and possibly hate themselves or love it!! I have in fact a few friends who love it. I do have further in depth detail but fear it may not be appropriate here. So here's a link to my brain on this important matter :

http://rhizomecomic.blogspot.com/2015/04/weekly-beverage-review-stone-imperial.html?m=1

NateR and jdmitch like this.
  2. jdmitch

jdmitch Cigar, whiskey, & beer boss
    Inner Circle Member

That blog post is epic...

NateR and 4dr2seater like this.